Friday, June 8, 2007

The Art of BAKING!!


If your at home, with absolutely nothing to do and at the point of going insane due to boredom, I suggest you BAKE!!!
I've always loved to cook, but that does not mean I'm any good at it. Something about cooking meals, I always tend to mess up and the dish ends up with either too much or too less of some ingredient or the other.
But I've always loved cheesecakes! I go to a restaurant and for dessert I always pick from their selection of cheesecakes! But its not possible to go to a restaurant everyday and spend 7 bucks on a small slice of cheesecake! So I decided to try making it myself! And with the right recipe and the right amount of patience I succeeded in making the perfect cherry cheesecake (which I obviously got my friends to try first :P ) on my first try. Ever since, I try making different kinds- cherry, strawberry, chocolate, peanutbutter even! And they've all come out pretty good! Baking is easy and so much fun!! Not to mention the end result is always something delicious (well, i.e. if you make it right)!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

PL parcel a piece as per the agreement.

Ty,


Yours truly,


:P

VpT said...

lil vavz it is now? :)

Appu the blogger said...

yummyyy :p... at last got to see ur very often told CHERRY CHEESECAKE!!

David Antony said...

u still baking cheese cakes?

Happy Baking!!

reached this blog while surging others... nice writing! Frank and outright! keep writing!

princezoart717 said...

look soo yummyy..cant wait to bake one of my own!!(came upon ur wen i searched cheesecake :) )