Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Winter

Winter reminds me of:


Frozen fingers
Frozen toes
Red nose
Red cheeks
Hybernation
Hungry 24/7
Lazy 24/7 =)
Cold nights
Hot water bags
Hot chocolate--lots of it!
Shoveling driveways *ughh*
Ice skating
Snowboarding
Snowmen ( u know u make em!)
Snow Angels
Mositurizing cream
Hot Showers *mmmmm*
Soups --- helps warm the system!
Heaters on high
Extra blankets
Snow boots -- you dont wanna go out without them!



I'm sure there is a LOT more . But at the moment this is all I can think of!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Riju,

Hey ..didn want to offend u .. or make u feel bad..
'Am jus not understandin wat did I say wrong ..
Its ok ..leave it..U blocked me in Orkut I guess .. doesn matter ..

Jus wanted to say sorry if I have said anythin unnecessarily ..didn mean to ..

Now dont block me here ..its not required .. no more comments or scraaps ..

chalo ..bbye ...
take care...

. said...

Sounds like a poem!