Saturday, February 24, 2007

Bored

Reading Week >> I'm guessing they expect you to be reading something during this week. I ended up readin "The Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsella. She is an amazing author! Her books are fun to read. I often catch myself laughing out loud while reading her books. Its funny when I'm reading on the bus. People actually stare!
But as much as I like reading, it can get boring after a while. So I ended up going ice skating. Something else I enjoy doing.The only thing I dint get about to doing was studying. And I do feel bad about that.
So I've decided to start seriosuly studying from today onwards. And reduce the time I spend online. I tried doing that once before and failed miserably. But I am going to give it another shot!
But i'll keep blogging. Only because its fun to write random about random stuff. Plus i doubt anyone is going to read this. So i'm going to blog away!

1 comment:

Gurucool said...

lol..read your blog..thought of clearing the doubt that no one read your post...keep it up...:)