Monday, April 2, 2007

EXAM fever

So I woke up this morning and decided to find out when my finals began. Well to my dismay they start on the 11th. In other words I have to memorize gazillion chapters in less than 9 days. Possible? I doubt it.
Maybe if I stayed up every single night, stayed away from msn and orkut, cut down on meals, and avoided going out... wait a second... who am I kidding? None of that is actually gonna help! *sigh* I'm even wasting time writing this blog. But its good to start with a nice break. It helps clear the mind. And then I can alwayz take a few breaks in between. 10 min breaks every hour. Or even 5 min breaks every half hour if I really need it. And I could keep all the snacks that I need near me to avoid going all the way upstairs to the kitchen everytime. And I'll stock up on red bull or any other energy drink so that I can just pop in a couple if I feel tired or sleepy. Oh and I'll need tonnes of coffee!!
OK! I sorta feel good now. My plan just might work. If it does I'll be happy and if it doesnt, meh, I'll cry about it after the results are out!

3 comments:

Appu the blogger said...

hahaha.. same situation here! but im not gonna sacrifice any sleep. neither any meal. Exams come and go.. health once gone,its gone foreva!:D but of course, slacking is unhealthy too... so we gotta find a balance...hihi.. wait a min.. who am i advisin!!!..haha!ciao!

Unknown said...

nice blog...

:)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.